Whitesell Pharmacy is very proud to support breast feeding mothers with our breast pump services. With the help of doctors and insurance carriers, our goal is to get new mothers the equipment they need to comfortably breast feed their babies as long as possible without paying the high costs of retail breast pumps.
How to Get A Breast Pump
If you are interested in getting a breast pump through your insurance carrier please follow the instructions below:
- Prescription from your doctor for a breast pump with Mom’s name
- Copy of your insurance card, front and back
- Copy of a photo ID, such as a driver’s license
- Fill out our DME Intake form, with Mom’s information
Pickup or Delivery
Once we receive your information we will direct ship the breast pump to you or you may pick it up at our pharmacy if you live nearby.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse to your home via FedEx within 4-5 business days from the time your paperwork is processed. Please take note that FedEx delivers up to 7:00pm.
** BREAST PUMPS ARE NOT RENTAL ITEMS AND MAY NOT BE RETURNED IF THEY HAVE BEEN OPENED**
Cost for Pump
At the time of processing, we will not know what your “out of pocket” cost will be if any at all. To find out ahead of time please contact your insurance company and provide them with this code we use for billing purposes: E0603. If you have any issues with your “out of pocket” cost after processing your best option is to call your insurance carrier directly and ask them to re-process your paperwork.
The Breast Pump Models We Offer
Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breastpump Starter Set
- (1) set of tubing
- (2) 24 mm PersonalFit™ breast shields
- (2) valves
- (2) connectors
- (2) membranes
- (2) 5 oz/150 mL breastmilk bottles with lids
- Power adaptor
Spectra Baby USA S2 Breast Pump
- Spectra S2 Hospital strength motor unit
- Double Milk Collection System includes: 2-24.0mm breast flanges, 2 wide neck milk collection bottles. Locking rings and discs, 2 valves, 2 tubing, 2 backflow protectors, and an AC Power Adapter.
- Vacuum range 0 ~ 300 mmHg
- Expression mode cycles/minute 38-54 RPM/Let-down mode-70 RPM
- Weight – less than 4lbs.
- Two year Warranty
Ameda Finesse Breast Pump
“Ameda’s brand new Finesse pump mimics their Ameda Platinum® multi-user hospital pump waveform in a discreet, personal pump and is designed for daily use.”
- Comfortflow™ technology for a smooth and more consistent sensation, meaning more milk
- Quiet Technology
- HygieniKit® Milk Collection System: Proven FDA-cleared barrier designed to protect pump, tubing and bottle against mold and viruses
- Separate speed and suction dials with 32 fully customizable options for multiphase pumping
- Adaptable for single or double pumping
- Easy-to-clean surface, contemporary look
- Power with AC adapter (included) or AA batteries (not included) for worry-free access to pumping
- 2-year warranty